If you are doing any last minute pumpkin carving, why not have a little fun with one of these 10 Chevrolet Themed Halloween Pumpkin Stencils!
With patterns for the Chevy Volt, Camaro, SIlverado and more, this is a fun way to dress up your jack-o-lantern for Halloween.
Check out the pumpkin stencils below, and click on the stencils you’d like to print. Or you can simply click here to download the full set of 10.
Here’s how you use these Halloween stencils with your pumpkin:
1. Cut a circle through the stem end or bottom of the pumpkin for your cap.
2. Use a large spoon to scoop out the seeds and pulp.
3. Trim pattern along dotted line. Crease lines and tape onto pumpkin. Make sure pattern is flat against the surface.
4. Trace design by poking holes with a sharp awl or needle tool then remove pattern.
5. Cut along the dotted line of your pattern. Push the cut-out, dark gray features gently from the inside of the pumpkin.
6. Place a candle or LED light inside the pumpkin to create an eerie glow.
From all of us here at LaFontaine Chevrolet, we wish you a Safe & Happy Halloween!