The North American International Auto Show is right around the corner and it’s time to check out the best brands that will be debuting. Honda is at the top in brand standings and has been winning awards left and right. The 2019 Accord and CR-V are overall winners in AutoWeb’s Buyer’s Choice Awards as Honda leads all brands with seven awards. These two models have taken home Best Car of the Year and Best Utility Vehicle of the Year. Not only did two models within the Honda brand take home big segment categories, Honda also received a total of seven awards, including five segment leaders.
Honda won the following categories:
- Best Car of the the Year: 2019 Honda Accord
- Best Utility Vehicle of the Year: 2019 Honda CR-V
- Best Compact Vehicle of the Year 2019 Honda Civic
- Best Hatchback of the Year” 2019 Honda Fit
- Best Sedan of the Year: 2019 Honda Accord
- Best Van of the Year: Honda Odyssey
- Best Small SUV of the Year: 2019 Honda CR-V
AutoWeb looks at the vehicle price from more than 120 million consumers who visited their network of automobile websites over a 12-month period to determine awards winners. These vehicles represent Honda’s broad portfolio of passenger car and light truck offerings options for the lowest cost of entry. Check out Honda at the North American International Auto Show during the public show or visit www.LaFontaineHonda.com for more information regarding these vehicles.