Just when you thought the Honda CR-V had all your needs covered with the 2014 model, Honda surprises us again with the refreshed 2015 CR-V.
The new CR-V is such an impressive vehicle that it was just named Motor Trend’s 2015 Sport/Utility of the Year thanks to its exceptional value, advanced safety features, and forward thinking design.
So what is it about the 2015 Honda CR-V that let’s it stand at the top of a very crowded list of mid-size SUV’s?
Let’s take a look…
Honda CR-V Design Concept
One of the great automotive success stories of our time, the CR‑V continues to define its class.
For the 2015 model year, the CR‑V gets a huge boost in sharp-edged styling, technological innovation, fuel efficiency and high-end appeal—all while maintaining its contemporary, fun-to-drive character and signature versatility.
From the most affordable trim level on up, every CR‑V provides an exceptional level of standard features that SUV buyers will enjoy—along with a heaping helping of durability, quality and reliability that’ll keep owners happy for years to come.
Modern, Aerodynamic Design and Styling
The CR‑V is contemporary and refined to appeal to people who appreciate a bit of sophistication along with utility. And with its substantial exterior styling upgrades for 2015, the CR‑V adds a large dose of “smart toughness” as well.
The sleek body design starts up front with a new grille, headlights and fascia that update Honda’s signature look. LED Daytime Running Lights provide a decidedly high-tech look on EX and above trims.
The new Touring model takes that direction even farther with projector-beam headlights.
The upper body has smooth lines and offers another step forward in class-leading, supremely efficient aerodynamics. The lower body displays a rugged confidence that says it can take whatever you throw at it. And in back, a new license-plate garnish works with new taillight lenses and bumper styling to create a strong, bold appearance.
What’s New on the 2015 Honda CR-V
Although it shares the sheet metal from the 2014 edition, the 2015 CR‑V boasts significant updates in just about every area:
- Front and rear exterior styling has been upgraded for a more aggressive and upscale look
- CR-V adapts the Earth Dreams Technology 2.4-liter direct-injection engine and CVT from the Accord lineup
- All CR‑V models now feature the next-generation ACE body structure for enhanced frontal crash protection
- All CR‑V models now come with SmartVent front side airbags
- CR-V EX and above trims receive the 7-inch touch-screen Display Audio and HondaLink Next Generation, Honda LaneWatch, the Smart Entry and push button start features, and LED Daytime Running Lights
- Numerous measures have been taken to reduce road and wind noise for a quieter, more comfortable cabin
- Suspension tuning has been reworked for a more refined ride as well as improved handling and greater stability
- EX-L and above models now feature an automatic-dimming rearview mirror
- CR-V EX trim adds a 10-way power driver’s seat and heated front seats
- Interiors — especially on the higher trims — have received numerous upgrades to create a more luxurious and upscale environment
- All CR‑V trims now come with a redesigned center console with armrest, configurable beverage holders and rear-seat climate-control vents, as well as sliding sun visors
- The lower trim and carpeting in all interiors are now black, for a rich, upscale appearance
- Like all Honda models starting with 2015 vehicles, the CR‑V now comes with complimentary 24-hour roadside assistance for the 3-year/36,000-mile new-vehicle limited warranty term. Click here to download a copy of the Honda Roadside Assistance Guide for complete details.
2015 Honda CR-V Touring Edition
For 2015, Honda has introduced an all-new Touring trim bringing our customers an even higher level of luxury and capability.
The 2015 Honda CR-V Touring is the first Honda model to feature Honda Sensing, an advanced suite of active driver-assistance technologies including:
- Forward Collision Warning
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Warning
- Honda LaneWatch
Available Colors of the 2015 Honda CR-V
The 2015 Honda CR-V is available in these colors:
2015 Honda CR-V Available Now
The award winning 2015 Honda CR-V is now available at LaFontaine Honda located in Dearborn, MI.
Feel free to browse our 2015 Honda CR-V inventory to find the perfect vehicle for you and your family.
If you have any questions, our Concierge Team is here to answer all your questions. Send us an email or give us a call at (877) 887-9617 today.