TOP PRIORITY: SMILE AND TAKE CARE OF OUR GUESTS!
Manages consumers, visitors, telephone messages and calls in professional and efficient manner. In addition to this, a receptionist will perform various clerical duties, which support in the presentation and operation of a professional organization. As part of an organization, the receptionist is responsible to assist customers in smooth and efficient manner, to adhere to all protocols in line with an organization goals, strategy, and values. Receptionists are fundamental to various organizations as they present the first and foremost impression of an organization to customers and clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
– Answering telephone, direct, screen calls, taking and relaying messages.
– Providing information to callers, greeting persons entering organization and directing individuals to correct destination.
– Ensuring knowledge of personnel whereabouts and maintaining exact and complete sign-out/sign-in procedures for consumers and on-site staff.
– Providing general clerical and administrative support to all levels of professionals.
– Ensuring that public areas in office premises are equipped with required office supplies as appropriate.
– Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies.
– Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
– Knowledge of use of all office machinery including, fax, scanner, printer and multi-line telephone.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES :
– Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures including filing
– Reynolds and Reynolds experience preferred but not required. Will train.
– Effective communication skills
– Great attention to detail and stress tolerance.
If you have someone in mind, please contact Stacey Baker email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org