LaFontaine Collision is looking for a person to run their rental units, answer phones, and like every member of our office be willing to do what it takes to get the job done. Applicants should be computer proficient, detail minded, and organized. Will train the right individual, and explore opportunities for advancement upon efficiency/mastery of initial position.
- Answer phones politely/professionally, take messages and or seek out advisors as needed.
- Write loaner contracts, have cars warmed/cleaned/and ready for clientele dropping off.
- Review loaner guidelines with customers.
- Update loaner logs/and maintain contact with customers to not exceed mileage on drac units.
- Schedule estimate appointments and maintain consistent flow for estimates, pickups and drop-offs.
- Call insurance companies to confirm coverage.
- Coordinate the following days loaners, contact customers.
- Coordinate loaners from Green as needed.
This is an entry level position for eager energetic person, no experience necessary, will train.
If you have someone in mind, please contact Sylvia email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org